• Wavelength: UVC 253.7 nm
• Power: 3 watts
• Usage: 90 minutes
• USB Charging: 5V 1A
• Disinfection Time: 10 Seconds per area
HOW TO USE:
• To use the device, pull out the UV lamp and press “ON” button for 3 seconds. Indicatory light will become green once the device is turned on.
• Steady green light means the device is in operation. If green light is flashing. It means battery is low.
• Hold the UVC sterilizer 10-15cm away from the object being sterilized. Make sure the light would reach all the area that you want to sanitize.
• Make 2-3 passes to effectively clean the surface.
• Short press to shut down. If battery is charging, light indicator will turns off while plugged in, it means the device is already full charged
Note: Do not turn on the device while it is closed